Escape to the enchanting paradise of Zanzibar for an unforgettable honeymoon and safari adventure. Immerse yourself in the romantic allure of pristine beaches, crystal-clear waters, and lush tropical landscapes. Explore the wild side of Africa with thrilling safaris, encountering magnificent wildlife in their natural habitat. Experience the perfect blend of romance and adventure on your dream honeymoon in Zanzibar. Your journey begins here!
Itinerary for a 14 days Trip :
- Day 1: Arrival at Kilimanjaro Airport – Transfer to 4 Star Hotel
- Day 2: Drive to Tarangire National Park to see huge herds of wildebeest, elephants, zebras, elands and oryx – Transfer to another hotel for dinner and overnight
- Day 3 : Drive to Serengeti National Park vi Olduvai Gorge to the the archaelogical site where early human fossils were discovered and you can also see the amzing landscapes of the Rift Valley
- Day 4 : Venture into the Serengeti endless plain before overnight at the Serengeti Wildcamp
- Day 5: Drive through the Seregeti wilderness for half a day game viewing with picnic lunch then drive in the night to the Ngorongoro Wildcamp for fullboard and overnight
- Day 6: Drive to the Ngorongoro crater for game drive inside crater then drive to another hotel for overnight and full board
- Day 7 : Continue your trip into the amazing wilderness of Ngorongoro conversation area then drive to a Wildcamp and sleep overnight
- Day 8 : After Breakfast, Drive to Lake Manyara National Park for game drive before transfer to another hotel for
- Day 9 : Arrival at Zanzibar Airport – Pickup and Transfer to 4 Star Hotel in Stone Town
- Day 10: Prison Island Tour + Sandbank + Stone Town Tour
- Day 11: Kidichi Kitchen Experience
- Day 12 : Checkout of Hotel and Transfer to 4 Star Resort in another part of Zanzibar like Nungwi, Kendwa, Pongwe etc.. (On a half board basis)
- Day 13 : Relaxation at the resort
- Day 14 : Relaxation at the resort
- Day 15 : Relaxation at the resort
- Day 16 : Checkout from Resort and Transfer back to Zanzibar Airport
About Accomodation in Zanzibar and Northen Tanzania :
If you’re planning a Safari Trip to Northern Tanzania or a visit to Zanzibar, we’ve got you covered. We offer a variety of accommodation options, including wild camps, lodges, and partner hotels in Zanzibar. Our team will provide you with detailed information and help you choose the best option for your stay.
- National Park fees
- International and Local Flights ( Zanzibar / Tanzania)
Payments & Booking Policy
Safari and Zanzibar Trip Payment Policy :
- Cancellations made up to two (3) months before the Safari and Zanzibar Trips will get a full refund (Except for Corporate Away Days and Tailored Private Experiences).
- Changes less than three days before the tour may be accommodated subject to availability and at the discretion of Global Encountours.
- For any Trip or Tour Booking, we require 30% payment in advance to confirm your reservation, 40% two months before your departure and 30% on arrival.
Zanzibar Tours Payment Policy
- Payment has to be done upfront on the reservation
- Full refund if you cancel one week before your tour