Embark on an extraordinary journey with our all-inclusive Zanzibar and Tanzania Safari Experience package. Luxuriate in a 5-star resort in Zanzibar, indulging in spa treatments, exploring Stone Town, and enjoying thrilling water sports. Immerse yourself in the untamed wilderness of Tanzania national parks, such as Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater, encountering majestic wildlife. Throughout your adventure, stay in handpicked luxurious accommodations, ensuring comfort and relaxation. Our expert guides will accompany you, providing valuable insights and ensuring a safe and immersive experience. Book now for an unforgettable blend of beachside luxury and thrilling safari encounters in Zanzibar and Tanzania.
Itinerary for a 14 days Trip :
- Day 1: Arrival at Kilimanjaro Airport – Transfer to 4 Star Hotel
- Day 2: Drive to Tarangire National Park to see huge herds of wildebeest, elephants, zebras, elands and oryx – Transfer to another hotel for dinner and overnight
- Day 3 : Drive to Serengeti National Park vi Olduvai Gorge to the the archaelogical site where early human fossils were discovered and you can also see the amzing landscapes of the Rift Valley
- Day 4 : Venture into the Serengeti endless plain before overnight at the Serengeti Wildcamp
- Day 5: Drive through the Seregeti wilderness for half a day game viewing with picnic lunch then drive in the night to the Ngorongoro Wildcamp for fullboard and overnight
- Day 6: Drive to the Ngorongoro crater for game drive inside crater then drive to another hotel for overnight and full board
- Day 7 : Continue your trip into the amazing wilderness of Ngorongoro conversation area then drive to a Wildcamp and sleep overnight
- Day 8 : After Breakfast, Drive to Lake Manyara National Park for game drive before transfer to another hotel for
- Day 9 : Arrival at Zanzibar Airport – Pickup and Transfer to 4 Star Hotel in Stone Town
- Day 10: Prison Island Tour + Sandbank + Stone Town Tour
- Day 11: Kidichi Kitchen Experience
- Day 12 : Checkout of Hotel and Transfer to 4 Star Resort in another part of Zanzibar like Nungwi, Kendwa, Pongwe etc.. (On a half board basis)
- Day 13 : Relaxation at the resort
- Day 14 : Relaxation at the resort
- Day 15 : Relaxation at the resort
- Day 16 : Checkout from Resort and Transfer back to Zanzibar Airport
About Accomodation in Zanzibar and Northen Tanzania :
If you’re planning a Safari Trip to Northern Tanzania or a visit to Zanzibar, we’ve got you covered. We offer a variety of accommodation options, including wild camps, lodges, and partner hotels in Zanzibar. Our team will provide you with detailed information and help you choose the best option for your stay.
- National Park Fees in Northen Tanzania
- Soft Drinks
- International Flights
- Local Flights from Northen Tanzania to Zanzibar
Payments & Booking Policy
Safari and Zanzibar Trip Payment Policy :
- Cancellations made up to two (3) months before the Safari and Zanzibar Trips will get a full refund (Except for Corporate Away Days and Tailored Private Experiences).
- Changes less than three days before the tour may be accommodated subject to availability and at the discretion of Global Encountours.
- For any Trip or Tour Booking, we require 30% payment in advance to confirm your reservation, 40% two months before your departure and 30% on arrival.
Zanzibar Tours Payment Policy
- Payment has to be done upfront on the reservation
- Full refund if you cancel one week before your tour